Apartment Tour: Meredith & Gwyneth, The New Yorkie

All weekend I was in design mode working on making a bachelor apartment feel like home for a single gal that just moved into the city. I am super excited about the project! Her place is a blank canvas with great bones and is turning out wonderfully so far. Don't worry, you will all get first eyes on the finished project and my DIY timbits along the way.

Now while I was looking for inspiration and a design direction for the 'Single Gal' Bachelor, I came across the apartment tour for Meredith & Gwyneth, The New Yorkie; a blog about Meredith and Gwyneth and their design adventures of making New York feel like home. I particularly like this home tour because it shows how a generic, parquet floor cover, white walled pie in the sky, you-know-the- ones-I'm-talking-about apartment can be personalized into a beautiful apartment of style. Not to leave out the fact that she as done it all in 470 Sq. Ft! This is what it is about! Living and loving life and a place, however small, that you can call your very own... I love it!

Check out Meredith & Gwyneth, The New Yorkie and their apartment tour.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...