My 800 Sq. Ft. - Fall/Winter 2012


Hello All! It's been a somber past week for me and I haven't posted in a while, but I am back on my 'feet' and ready for paint and shenanigans. I've missed you!

I've realized that I've done many small space tours but haven't done a formal tour of my own small space dwellings. So com'mon in, take off your shoes... Welcome to my 800 Sq. Ft! (I want to make sure that you all get a full tour, so I will take you around my space in several posts. Here is my living/dining/kitchen)




















6 comments:

  1. Your space is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Michelle! *BigToothySmile*

      XOXO
      Nike O.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love your work!!! Beautiful home!!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog - I am a new facebook follower...love your home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design home so much~!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...