Peekaboo! Hideaway Bed


Have you ever notice how much space a bed takes up? I mean, that is a lot of square footage for a piece of furniture that you only use for 7-8 hrs our of your day! I don't know if my concerns are heightened after working on the 'Single Girl Bachelor Apartment' or if my gears are just always turning for the betterment of us Small Space Dwellers; but I wanted to let it be known that there are solutions out there for to access that oh-so-needed extra square footage during non-sleeping hours. 

Introducing the Trundle Bed! Now trundle beds are not a new invention by any stretch of the imagination, but one may not be familiar with them if one is not looking. They allows you to tuck away the unused sleeping quarters when no in use. I for one love this space saving solution not only because they free up unused space, but there are also so many trundle options.  

Built-In Trundle Bed



Trundle Storage Solution



Trundle Sofas








I am looking forward to when I will have a chance to use this in one of the spaces I am working on. Til then I give this space saving solution two thumbs up!

12 comments:

  1. Very nice blog here Nike. Trundles are an amazing space enhancer and I think that may be forgotten sometimes. Often it requires a custom fit so just in case, people may want to look here for guidance on where to get something made www.custommade.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcie! Yes, sadly forgotten even though they are so versatile! Great points and thank you for sharing the link :)

      Look forward to seeing you around my 800 sq. ft. again!

      xoxo
      Nike O.

      Delete
  2. Amazing home decoration, so chic!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Win a Brittany Fuson 2013 planner and a stamp of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my 800 Sq. Ft. Yes, Let's stay connected :)

      xoxo
      Nike O.

      Delete
  3. what a brilliant way to get some much needed space!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a smart space saving solutions!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      xoxo
      Nike O.

      Delete
  4. This is such a useful solution, especially great for kids beds so they have space to play in their bedrooms, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some fantastic ideas for small space living, this would have been very handy when I lived in an Apartment in the city! Im now in a big house on a fairly big block so not such an issue now, but being organised and having everything in its place is still a big priority for me. I like a tidy home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice place to hang out. i really like the content of this blog. Nice information you have written on this blog.
    UK Leading Bed Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Murphy furniture are working lifetime due to the fact about 1900, while William D murphy bed

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...