Diamonds are Forever. Emeralds are for 2013.

The verdict is out! PANTONE has released the 2013 colour of the year. PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald - "Lively, radiant, lush. A vivid verdant green which enhances our sense of well-being and promotes balance and harmony. Most often associated with brilliant, precious gemstones, the perception of Emerald is sophisticated and luxurious." ( - PANTONE)







Move over Tangerine Tango, it's Emerald's time to shine! This colour had been looming about throughout 2012 as a colour favourite. It is definitely going to be a fun colour to work with and I can't wait to see what goodies will pop up in stores. I will definitely need to make my way to the local thrift shop to grab a few items before the frenzy starts. Enjoy the Emerald decor inspiration and have a Fab Friday!



Emerald Decor Inspiration















4 comments:

  1. I have never been a huge green fan, but Emerald is my favorite! Last years colors of the year was Tangerine Tango, which I loved, but the deep and rich green is beautiful too!

    XO,
    Rachel Ashley
    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to playing around with this colour!! So bold and oh so fresh.

      XOXO

      -Nike

      Delete
  2. I came across your amazing blog and I'd like us to remain in touch! How'd you like to follow each other?

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Nyt! Great fashion blog! Consider yourself followed :)

      XOXO

      -Nike

      Delete

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...