The Tuft




Happy Monday Small Space Dwellers! Along my shopping travels I've been seeing tufted everything and rightfully so! It's back! Well I don't think it ever really left, but it is definitely running ramped in stored this season.

I absolutely love tufted pieces! I mean, it just brings this certain kinda sexy to anything... well almost everything...lol. It instantly add interest to a place and raises the elegance factor a couple notches. Take a look at some great tufted looks that made my mouth water.

I've also included a "Tufted for Less" section at the end of my post, because we all know how painfully expensive a good piece of tuft is. Now you can get the look for less!








Get the Tuft for Less

When I saw this STRANDMON tufted armchair in the new Ikea Catalogue I knew it would be a struggle for me to keep my hands and wallet off. This is a new rendition of an old favourite, the 1951 MK armchair, which sold at Ikea for many years. Now 61 years later that have brought it back with new life. Price: $279


This tufted armless chair can be found a Home Sense. It has a super romantic look with it's rolled back and wood/brass wheeled legs. The black ribbon found between the seat and back can be used to accessorize the chair with a bow. Price: $199


Now this tops them all! Sure it needs some help... but for the price it can't be beat. This baby was found at my local Value Village. I would remove the skirt to expose it's legs and add some gold details to cap the legs for a modern man's cigar room look. Price $20





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...