Decorating with Fur (Faux Fur)

BRRR! Boy is it getting COLD and it snowed on and off all weekend! I'm not much of a winter person, I prefer the fall when the temperature is perfect for layering and boots and I'm not talking about the type of layering and boots that comes with "my nose is running" or "my fingers are frost bitten'.

On the up side, the arrival of our snow flaked friend and the temperature drop does bring about some good news. It's time to start thinking about getting your home all warm and cozy for the holidays. Every year I look forward to taking out the fur rug I made out of a $14 dollar faux fur coat I bought from Value Village and accessorizing for my chic winter lodge feel.

I love the way fur looks in the home. It has a way of making the home feel inviting and ready for getting close and snuggling. Not to mention it raises the chic factor. Here are some faux fur decorating inspiration to help get your gears turning with winter decor ideas.

Stay warm Small Space Dwellers.

XOXO
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...