Small Space: 613 Sq. Ft. Budget Condo



Happy Sunday my fellow small space dwellers! On the weekends I like browsing through House and Home Onile TV. It is an awesome place to get inspired. I especially love when they feature small spaces like this one; 613 sq. ft. condo of Toronto photographer, Jason Hudson. Just like my place Jason has filled his home with childhood mementos and budget friendly Craigslist and antique market finds. I especially like the birdcage turned light fixture that adds a personal and unexpected touch to his condo. Jason also shows us tips about elongating a room with painted horizontal stripes, which is an excellent tip for small space dwellers. He talks about incorporating large furnishings in a small space and working with open storage in a builder basic kitchen.



Watch more Videos at House and Home TV


1 comment:

  1. Found your amazing website thru Meredith and Gwyneth, http://www.meredithandthenewyorkie.com/in-good-company

    love it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...