Great Weekend Read - Apartment Therapy's BIG Book of Small, Cool Spaces.

This weekend was a low key one for me. Whenever I feel like I need to recharge, but can't get away, I go to the places that I love. So I decided to head to Chapters Indigo and to my favourite vintage furniture shops. While at Chapters I found this AWESOME book! Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces by Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan. This book is brimming with creative small space ideas and tips. Like Maxwell, I believe that 'size constraints can actually unlock your design creativity and allow you to focus on what's essential' and this book proves it. This is a definite must read for all my fellow small space dwellers. Here is a preview.











Pick up the book or at the very least have a look through it. There are tons of ideas to help you live better in your small space.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...