Fashion + Decor

So I just discovered this AMAZING site and I just couldn't keep it to myself! Now I've always seen the relationship between fashion and decor, knowing that it is never a coincidence that the same colours, prints and designs on the racks pop up in home decor stores from season to season; but I was absolutely mesmerized when I saw how my new favourite site, Fashion + Decor, paired the two. Seamlessly marrying gorgeous runway looks with their decor counterparts. I LOVE IT! This is a site you definitely have to check out.

Now I am warning you in advance - all you fashion and decor lovers - countless hours of oohing and aahing will be spend browsing through this site. Ensure that nothing is on the stove or in the oven... I may or may not have burnt a sweet potato while looking through the Balenciaga Fall 2012 and Gary Hutton comparison. *Nervous laugh*

Here are some timbits from Fashion + Decor.

Alturzarra Spring 2013 RTW and Elle Decor



BCBG Max Azria Spring 2012 and DecorPad



Givenchy Fall 2012 Couture and DecorPad



Lela Rose Fall 2012 RTW and DecorPad



Milly Fall 2012 RTW and Elle Decor



Miu Miu Fall 2012 RTW and Elle Decor






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...