Day 2: Half-Bedroom Apartment



Now day 2's small space feature is a tiny one. Jen Chu's half bedroom apartment is only 78 sq. ft. and literally just that; a BEDroom. With her space being so tiny, she decided to make the only piece of furniture in the room the star. Her canopy bed gives her room grandeur and class, and also acts as storage. The shelving allows her to surround herself with the things she loves.

I love this space because Jen pushes the limit and proves that no matter how small your space you can always leave your stamp of style on it.



Live Large Small Space Dweller!

XOXO


8 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I dont know how she does it! I need more space! lol
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! Too cleaver!! After seeing this living large in a small space has a whole new meaning!

      XOXO

      Nike O.

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! This is amazing! Wow! Also wanted to let you know that I have been stopping by your blog regularly, because I just love it! I have nominated you for a Liebster award, check out my post for the details! Congrats!

    http://fashionablyliving.com/liebster-award/

    Xo,
    Rachel Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big hug and kisses! I feel so touched! It really means a lot to be recognized by my fellow blogger. Thank you Bella! You are awesome!!

      XOXO
      Nike O.

      Delete
  3. Love what she did with the place. It looks so good! Gorgeous chandelier too.

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has such great vision! Bed-centric... what a concept!

      XOXO
      Nike O.

      Delete
  4. Wow, I can't imagine living in that small of a space, but she's made it really pretty!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did an awesome job! Chic to the max.

      XOXO
      Nike O.

      Delete

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...