Pantry Makeover: Sexy Black Jar



Last week I saw this really neat pin on Pinterest that transformed Mason jars into decorative vases by painting them. After looking at my pantry, I decided to jazz up my plain Mason jars by spraying then with some left over black paint. I picked up these jars from the thrift store up the street from my place (3 for $1) and soaked them in some vinegar and lime juice to clean them.

This was a fun quick DIY. All you need is some jars, spray paint and painters tape. Tape the rim of the jar and spray away! To identify the contents of the jar, I took some chalk to the flat side of the jar once the jar had dried for a couple of hours. Now my pantry is looking all trim like a girl is a sexy black dress!








Let Mason jar dry upside-down 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...