Blackout Fest Showcase

I am SUPER EXCITED that I will be showcasing some of my latest pieces at the Blackout Fest!

Blackout Fest is an interactive art festival that allows an interactive experience between the artist and the observer. The objective of the festival is to give rising artists the opportunity to showcase their art in an open environment. Each season comes with a new theme, one that intrigues, inspires and utimately makes the observer question the purpose of the creation. This season's theme is "THE ULTIMATE QUESTION".
Come out and discover what my ultimate question is while pleasing your palates with the work of 34 other artists!

The festival runs from August 10-19. The event calendar can be found at www.blackoutfest.ca


Stay tuned. I will be featuring my pieces on my blog in the upcoming days. But for now I'll just give you a little taste.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...