Wooden Barrel Planter Side Table DIY



This is absolutely genius! I honestly love this guy! I mean com'on Joel... so creative! This is so simple I'm jealous that you thought about it before I did!

House and Home's design editor, Joel Bray, transforms an inexpensive wooden barrel planter into a side/coffee table. Not only is this incredibly easy, it's also ridiculously chic! The possibilities are endless. You could leave the natural wood, white wash it, paint the planter in a stripe pattern... I think you see what I mean... endless.

Take a look at how he did it or watch the Easy DIY Side Table video and other genius DIY ideas at House and Home TV.












1 comment:

  1. You'll find so many dissertation sites on the net when you get relatively observed inside the website. concrete flower pot molds

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...